SARSINO @51: Akilapa Celebrates Engr. Akeem Olatunji on his Birthday Celebration


You’re one of the best parts of my life and I’m so proud to call you, my father. Wishing you a wonderful birthday. 


I am sure you Engr Akeem Olatunji  know I love you, I appreciate you and adore you a whole lot


You rubbed my back when I needed help, I will forever remain indebted to you.


Àṣọdún m'ọ́dún l'awo àṣọdún m'ọ́dún

Àṣorò m'órò l'awo àṣorò m'orò 

Ọdọọdún là ń rórógbó

Ọdọọdún là ń ráwùsá

Ọdọọdún là ń rọ́mọ obì lórí àtẹ

Ọdọọdún l'awo ń tọrọ ire gbogbo

Ẹ ò ní fọdún èyí ṣàṣemọ

Àṣẹ ni t'Èdùmàrè


It’s such an honor to be able to

share and be a part of your birthday

celebrations, as you are one of the

greatest political minds around.


Thank you for being such an inspiration

and for your remarkable leadership.


To a man who is diligent and dedicated to anything he believes in.


To the man whose shoulders we climbed to be what we are today.


I wish you the best today and beyond Sir.

Happy Birthday my lovely Dad Engr Akeem Olatunji


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just in : Olubadan of Ibadanland Oba Mohood Lekan Balogun Joins Ancestors