PDP Chairmanship Candidate Lagelu Local Government Sen. Kamorudeen Mudashiru Extols GSM @56



Long Life, sir!        


Your Excellency Sir, our very own personification of leadership in the modern era. You're an institution like no other. This is wishing you- my father, my principal, and our foremost leader, many happy returns of the day! 


Every 25th of December makes me fulfilled- for the pleasure and the joy of celebrating You as a father, with my good daughter Eeman Abiodun Oluwaseyi who shares birth date with you, is truly mine.


On this grand occasion of your 56th birthday, I celebrate You sir, and I wish you many more years in excellent health and fruitful service to God, Oyo State, Nigeria, and humanity. 


Happy birthday, sir.                           


Mudashiru Kamorudeen

Dec 25, 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just in : Olubadan of Ibadanland Oba Mohood Lekan Balogun Joins Ancestors