Hon. Olajide Akintunde Emmanuel AKT mourns Late Olubadan of Ibadan Land, His imperial Majesty Oba Dr. Moshood Olalekan Balogun Alli Okunmade II


Death is inevitable, when one has done what he considers to be his duty to his people, he can rest in peace.


On behalf of myself and my constituency, I extend my condolences to the good people of Ibadan Land, the Olubadan-in-Council and the immediate family members of the late Oba Dr. Moshood Olalekan Balogun Alli Okunmade II the 42nd Olubadan of Ibadan Land. 


You'll always be remembered for how you led us with utmost diligence and unassuming dedication, and I must not forget to commend your strong adhere for peace, progress and development. 


I pray that God should repose the soul of the departed monarch and comfort the family and the people of Ibadan Land.


*E-SIGNED* ✍️✍️✍️✍️

_Hon. Olajide Akintunde Emmanuel AKT_

*Chairman House Committee on Local Government, Chieftaincy Matters and State Honours*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just in : Olubadan of Ibadanland Oba Mohood Lekan Balogun Joins Ancestors